From Subtle Tailoring to the Elegant Eastern Traditions, Shameel Khan adds pure Class and Majestic Appearance to the Persona while keeping him Dominant and Attractive at his Special Occasion. This Black side cut indo western Sherwani contains cora dabki work and darker hues to set you apart from the rest of the crowd. Adding matching khussa and turban will make you stand out at your occasion.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAINTAIN THE SHERWANI:
• Never wring the sherwani
• Always iron sherwani on low heat
• Avoid excessive contact with complex jewelry
• Keep sherwani and prince coat with leather in well-ventilated, cool and dry places
• Avoid contact with fragrances, solvents and oils.
• No bleach, dry clean only
Exchange PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when exchanging a product you purchased.You can exchange items within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 7 days to exchange an item from the date you received it.
- Please ensure that the item you are exchanging, is unblemished & intact packaging.
- For more information, read our exchange policy information.
Ship your item back to UsFor Exchange of products follow this address:Fortune Mall, 20-A, Block C-3, MM Alam Road Gulberg III, Lahore, Pakistan Please remember to ensure that the item you are exchanging must be complete & intact. For more information, read our exchange policy information.
You may also like
Shameel Khan’s customized hand made Customized Black Khussa truly represents the eastern aesthetics and makes your special day exceptional for you. Crafted with pure Jamawar fabric & intricate hand made emblem can be your choice to enhance your look to the optimum level.
It features a thread stitch detailing on collar and shoulders with front button closure. It comes with matching churidar pants.Team it with a pocket square or a beaded neckpiece to elevate your wedding look.
Plain tropical sherwani colored in navy blue with pickstitch detailing on front and sleeves, the matching pocket square with double colored stylish buttons can be worn with straight pant or trouser. This adequate sherwani suit will going to enhance and gives you more ample look.