Shameel Khan’s customized handmade off-white loafer style shoes truly represents eastern aesthetics and makes your special day exceptional for you. Crafted with pure Jamawar fabric & intricate handmade emblem can be your choice to enhance your look to the optimum level.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAINTAIN THE SHERWANI:
• Never wring the Khussa
• Always iron Khussa on low heat
• Avoid excessive contact with complex jewelry
• Keep Khussa and prince coat with leather in well-ventilated, cool and dry places
• Avoid contact with fragrances, solvents and oils.
• No bleach, dry clean only
Exchange PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when exchanging a product you purchased.You can exchange items within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 7 days to exchange an item from the date you received it.
- Please ensure that the item you are exchanging, is unblemished & intact packaging.
- For more information, read our exchange policy information.
Ship your item back to UsFor Exchange of products follow this address:Fortune Mall, 20-A, Block C-3, MM Alam Road Gulberg III, Lahore, Pakistan Please remember to ensure that the item you are exchanging must be complete & intact. For more information, read our exchange policy information.
On your special day Shameel Khan brings a simple & elegant Khussa in Black & Gold design. Featuring black as basic fabric having embroidery of gold window check for a classy look. Matching inner padding with soft velvet to enhance the comfort.There might be a little color variation in the image and original product due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.