Through expert craftsmanship and deliberate style, Shameel Khan’s Off white Jamawar Sherwani is designed to enhance your experiences so that each meaningful moment is preserved as a picture-perfect memory. Shameel Khan’s this off white colored sherwani imbued with work buttons in texture within the fabric( self Jamawar) will definitely set you apart to stand out on your special day. The quality of fabric and fitting are the benchmarks of Shameel Khan.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAINTAIN THE SHERWANI:
• Never wring the sherwani
• Always iron sherwani on low heat
• Avoid excessive contact with complex jewelry
• Keep sherwani and prince coat with leather in well-ventilated, cool and dry places
• Avoid contact with fragrances, solvents and oils.
• No bleach, dry clean only
Exchange PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when exchanging a product you purchased.You can exchange items within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 7 days to exchange an item from the date you received it.
- Please ensure that the item you are exchanging, is unblemished & intact packaging.
- For more information, read our exchange policy information.
Ship your item back to UsFor Exchange of products follow this address:Fortune Mall, 20-A, Block C-3, MM Alam Road Gulberg III, Lahore, Pakistan Please remember to ensure that the item you are exchanging must be complete & intact. For more information, read our exchange policy information.
It features a thread stitch detailing on collar and shoulders with front button closure. It comes with matching churidar pants.Team it with a pocket square or a beaded neckpiece to elevate your wedding look.
Plain tropical sherwani colored in navy blue with pickstitch detailing on front and sleeves, the matching pocket square with double colored stylish buttons can be worn with straight pant or trouser. This adequate sherwani suit will going to enhance and gives you more ample look.
The outfit features a front button closure and is commingled with Olive colored churidar bottom to complete the look. There might be a little color variation in the image and original product due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.