Black Sherwani in Plain Tropical Hand Embroidery on Ban Collar and Sleeves & Chest The golden embroidery & red stone work with embroidered buttons, can be worn with straight pant or trouser. This adequate sherwani gives you ampler look on your big day.
Black Stone Work Sherwani
Are you looking for a black sherwani to make your unique style statement? Wear this tropical sherwani decorated with hand embroidery on the ban collar, sleeves, and chest. The floral designs with embroidered buttons add elegance and debonair to your wedding look. Make your fashion statement by wearing maroon or gold, straight pants or trousers, wedding jewelry, and pair of velvet khussas.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAINTAIN THE SHERWANI:
• Never wring the sherwani
• Always iron sherwani on low heat
• Avoid excessive contact with complex jewelry
• Keep sherwani and prince coat with leather in well-ventilated, cool and dry places
• Avoid contact with fragrances, solvents and oils.
• No bleach, dry clean only
Exchange PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when exchanging a product you purchased.You can exchange items within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 7 days to exchange an item from the date you received it.
- Please ensure that the item you are exchanging, is unblemished & intact packaging.
- For more information, read our exchange policy information.